Frequently Asked Questions
Capture videos with the touch of a button. The One Touch video Capture VC500 captures video and audio from almost any device. Capture content from VCRs, Camcorders, DVD players, or any device supporting video output through an S-Video or composite RCA connection.
- Arcsoft Showbiz File Export
- Can I use Showbiz to capture video?
- Can you tell me if the transfer is in real play time or can the system transfer at a faster speed?
- Does VC500 support Windows Direct Show?
- EZgrabber is not on the Disk.
- How do I edit my video?
- How Do I use this thing?
- How so I install the software on Windows 10?
- How to use the VC500 with only showbiz.
- I am using S-Video and get no audio.
- I can not find my file!
- Installation video-walkthrough
- Is the VC500 Supported on Windows 10?
- No "capture device" shown in the showbiz capture module.
- On windows 10 EZ grabber closes and power Directer will not play video or audio.
- Power Directer will not burn my dvd.
- Power Director crashes when I open it.
- Power Director is giving me a side by side error
- Showbiz Video Tutorials
- VC500MAC -> Why am I hearing a loud noise when I open Empia?
- VC500MAC(Rev. B) -> How to allow non administrators to access the Empia software.
- What are all these settings? What should I use?
- What to do if windows cannot find the MSI to install the windows 10 driver for the VC500.
- Why am I getting a error in Showbiz saying cature failed error?
- Why am I getting an incompatibility error with Direct X 9?
- Why am I seeing Black lines when I try to record with EZGrabber?
- Why can't I hear audio when I play back the video I just captured?
- Why is Showbiz giving me a "device is in use by another software" error?